Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lesson 6: Hands- Siplifying Complex Things

****Doh, I did the wrong Lesson. Below is for lesson 9. I will stop this lesson and jump to the ones for Lesson 7 on ASIFA's site.****


Link To lesson at ASIFA
http://www.animationarchive.org/2006/06/meta-100000-animation-drawing-course_17.html

Hey guys,
Its been a while. I've been working hard on my web site, and a new super toony rig for my demo. Anyhow I did some hands at the gun range waiting for a lane to open up. The Cow is from a trip to Toronto, and the animal drawings are from today watching a PBS special.
Cheers,
andy

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Craig D said...

Wow - good job with the hands! I like the other "studies" you've done, though the cow looks a little "stiff." She might benefit from making the proportions a little more extreme or cartoonier?

Overall, well done, stout fellow!

(Didja pick up any Coffee Crisps or 222s while you were in Ontario?)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Andy Seredy said...

haha,
Nah, but I did stock up on ketchup chips. sooooo, gooood.
andy

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Craig D said...

Hostess or Humpty Dumpty?

Carry on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home