Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lesson 3: Proportions: Checking your drawings

I made a correction image as suggested by john and stephen. Here it is. I fully understand what you guys are talking about when you say it helps. It absolutely does. I learned so much about construction just by doing this lesson 1. I skiped to lesson 3 because I felt that it helped more with construction Next I'll do lesson 2, but before that I'm going to try for an exact dupe.

More Corrections on the way soon. You know the story (job, girl, blah blah blah)
Thanks guys,
andy

























Edit: Here below is an other correction drawring of the same bunny. Sigh, still a few more to come before I can move on.
Thanks,
andy



6 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Robert Hume said...

Nice! that looks miles better man! I'll be posting some more drawings hopefully sometime later today as well.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Robert Hume said...

man, so you your admitting to working at awegames, huh? Brave soul, brave brave soul...
lol :p

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Andy Seredy said...

Hahaha,
yea but indirectly you did too.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Robert Hume said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Robert Hume said...

I DEMAND MORE ANDY DRAWINGS!!!

MOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Clinton said...

You and Rob work together? Are you also a by-product of the Art Institute? *shiver* I like your work. Your construction lines are so light, it almost looks like you've drawn them straight-ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home